The Basics of Signage Design Recording
Are you new to signage design? Are you looking to enhance your signage design skills? This class is for you!
In this recording, we will walk through multiple design examples using Adobe Illustrator, ranging from using basic skills to more advanced design concepts to bring your signage to the next level.
Trevor Wanamaker, the owner of Maker Experiment LLC., has over 7 years of experience designing custom signage for individuals and corporate clients and laser machining. Taking his background as an engineer, he combines his experience in product design with laser machining to create high-quality custom signage.
What we will be covering
Using these examples, Trevor will demonstrate how to apply the design concepts to your own projects.
- Materials, Adhesives, LED Lighting, and more!
- Designing a single layer custom design
- Designing a multi-layer sign with standard shaped backer
- Designing a multi-layer sign with a die-cut backer
- This recording is ~ 2 hours long
Skills you will learn
- Design tools in Adobe Illustrator
- Designing with layers and color to control process order
- Designing with text
- Aligning and combining design elements
- Designing signs for logos
- Designing custom-shaped backers
If you have any questions about the recording, contact Trevor Wanamaker by email at firstname.lastname@example.org